Survey Project Manager
RaganSmith is seeking a full-time mid-senior level Survey Project Manager based in our Nashville office. This position is responsible for planning and directing project schedules for a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. This role requires technical staff management, preparing proposals, and coordinating with civil engineers, landscape architects, and other land surveyors to assist our clients in developing commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- Utilize knowledge of various equipment, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings
- Perform control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveying
- Quality control of surveys for state and local transportation projects
- Write proposals, project budgets, and schedule survey crews to ensure proper information is collected
- Oversee CAD standards for employees, subcontractors, and field crews
- Additional related duties as needed
- Professional Surveyor licensed in Tennessee
- Bachelor’s or associate degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Understanding of Trimble survey equipment and TBS software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance, group term life insurance, identity theft protection, long-term and short-term disability coverage, telemedicine, and long term care insurance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and three additional paid days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Profit sharing bonus
- 401(k) contribution
- Compensatory time paid out as PTO or additional pay if over 40 hours worked in a week
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on work-life balance
RaganSmith was founded in 1933 as a land surveying company. More than eight decades later, we have grown into an interdisciplinary consulting firm of experienced civil engineers, landscape architects, transportation experts, savvy surveyors, and brilliant land planners serving the private and public sectors.
RaganSmith is an equal opportunity employer recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Like what you see?Apply Now