Project Coordinator - Administrative Assistant
Summary: This position is responsible for assisting Department leadership, Project Managers and others to compile contracts for authorization, set up within the financial program, manage invoices as it relates to projects associated with services provided by RaganSmith. Client and staff communication is required to ensure that culture and financial responsibilities are maintained in all aspects.
- Coordinate with staff to set up projects in our ERP system to align with project contract phases, consultants, fees, dates, etc.
- Review and update project information throughout the project to assist in management of contract balances, WIP, and A/R
- Assist in management of sub-consultant COIs, contracts, and billing
- Generate monthly pre-billing reports and coordinate with Project Managers to ensure timely review and completion of invoices
- Interaction with clients to assist in management of A/R
- Assisting staff with contract/proposal compilation for authorizations by clients
- Assisting with other general office tasks as needed such as scheduling meetings, travel plans, business correspondence, and business development, etc.
- Format and edit information for internal and external communication
- Prioritize work and independently follow through on all tasks and projects
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- Maintaining a company culture of putting RaganSmith first
Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with billing and invoice preparation highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Deltek Ajera or similar A/E industry accounting system highly desirable
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Strong verbal, written, virtual technology, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to take initiative and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Dependable, adaptable, flexible, and deadline-driven
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the individual’s experience. RaganSmith provides competitive employee benefits including health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, long term care, telemedicine, and ID theft insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing, bonuses, and a flexible work opportunity.
A little about us...
RaganSmith is a well-established, privately held firm with over 150 employees. The culture of our organization starts with a team/family orientation, and our success is derived from the effort and care provided by our team members. Our staff of talented professionals strives to complete our work with expertise, professionalism, and integrity entrusted to us by our clients.
RaganSmith is an equal opportunity employer recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Founded in 1933, RaganSmith is a multi-disciplined consulting firm with a reputation for excellent work, reliable professionals, and dependable service. We specialize in land planning, civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, sustainable design, and construction administration. Our clients are both Public and Private and our projects are diverse and complex. With offices in Nashville, Murfreesboro, and Chattanooga, our goal is always to utilize our broad range of expertise to produce the best projects for our clients by seeking to advocate sound design practice. Our culture encourages professional growth and pursuit of an individual’s passion in order to elevate future leaders in the industry for the betterment of our community.
RaganSmith takes great pride in setting a standard of excellence as a consulting firm. Our focus on each project remains until we meet the expectations of our client and achieve our own standard of excellence.
Like what you see?Apply Now