Land Surveyor in Training
RaganSmith is seeking a full-time Surveyor in Training in our Nashville office. This position is responsible for working under a licensed surveyor and assisting on various projects in both public and private sectors. This role will serve as a key member of the team on a wide range of projects.
- Assist in production of control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveys
- Present data to clients and prepare reports detailing legal boundaries and other collected information
- Collaborate and work with project managers, crews, and government agencies when necessary
- Additional related duties as needed
- Surveying or technical degree with related course work preferred
- Passed or eligible to take the Fundamentals of Surveying exam
- Experience working under a Licensed Professional Surveyor
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work with project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance, group term life insurance, identity theft protection, long-term and short-term disability coverage, telemedicine, and long term care insurance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and three additional paid days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Profit sharing bonus
- 401(k) contribution
- Compensatory time paid out as PTO or additional pay if over 40 hours worked in a week
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on work-life balance
RaganSmith was founded in 1933 as a land surveying company. More than eight decades later, we have grown into an interdisciplinary consulting firm of experienced civil engineers, landscape architects, transportation experts, savvy surveyors, and brilliant land planners serving the private and public sectors.
RaganSmith is an equal opportunity employer recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Like what you see?Apply Now