Civil Engineer, Project Manager
RaganSmith is seeking a full-time mid-senior level Civil Engineer based in our Chattanooga office. This position will lead the project design, client communication, permitting, and management on a wide range of commercial and residential development projects. The Civil Engineer, Project Manager will collaborate in-house with other civil engineers, landscape architects, and land surveyors to assist our clients in developing public, private, and mixed-use projects.
- Project and client management
- Manage and mentor a team to meet project goals and deadlines
- Perform or manage the design of land development projects
- Attend meetings with clients, reviewing agencies, contractors, and other design professionals
- Additional related duties as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field
- PE license
- 6-10+ years of experience in site design, planning, and project management
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
- Experience in managing all aspects of land development projects, including scheduling, budgeting, and client communication
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance, group term life insurance, identity theft protection, long-term and short-term disability coverage, telemedicine, and long term care insurance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and three additional paid days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Yearly profit-sharing bonus
- 401(k) contribution
- Compensatory time paid out as PTO or additional pay if over 40 hours worked in a week
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on work-life balance
- Paid training time
RaganSmith was founded in 1933 as a land surveying company. More than eight decades later, we have grown into an interdisciplinary consulting firm of experienced civil engineers, landscape architects, transportation experts, savvy surveyors, and brilliant land planners serving the private and public sectors.
Our mission is to rise to the challenge of our day, serve our clients, invest in our people, and positively influence our communities through perspective and purpose. As a company, we strive to be committed, aligned, balanced, intentional, and professional.
RaganSmith is an equal opportunity employer recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Like what you see?Apply Now