CEI Contract Specialist
RaganSmith, a regional multi-disciplined engineering consulting company, seeks a Contract Specialist for administration of Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI) projects for the Tennessee DOT and local TN municipalities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend, and prepare meeting minutes
- Set Up and Maintain Project Files
- Assist Project Manager in Assessment of Change Orders, Force Accounts, and Value Engineering Change Proposals
- Assist Project Manager in Review of Daily Reports
- Data Entry
- Prepare Cost Estimates
- Distribution of Correspondence
- Review of Contractor Payrolls, Employee Interviews, and Contract Compliance
- Prepare Reports, As Necessary
- Prepare and Submit Final Records to TDOT and FHWA requirements
- 5 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver License
- TDOT contract administration experience
- Experience with Site Manager Software preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including MS Excel, MS Word
- Experience reading and understanding Roadway Plans and Specifications
- Willingness to work overtime as needed and overnight travel
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the individual’s experience. RaganSmith provides competitive employee benefits including health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, long term care, telemedicine, and ID theft insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing, bonuses, comp time, and a flexible work opportunity.
A little about us...
RaganSmith is a well-established, privately held firm with over 150 employees. The culture of our organization starts with a team/family orientation, and our success is derived from the effort and care provided by our team members. Our staff of talented professionals strives to complete our work with expertise, professionalism, and integrity entrusted to us by our clients.
RaganSmith is an equal opportunity employer recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Founded in 1933, RaganSmith is a multi-disciplined consulting firm with a reputation for excellent work, reliable professionals, and dependable service. We specialize in land planning, civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, sustainable design, and construction administration. Our clients are both Public and Private and our projects are diverse and complex. With offices in Nashville, Murfreesboro, and Chattanooga, our goal is always to utilize our broad range of expertise to produce the best projects for our clients by seeking to advocate sound design practice. Our culture encourages professional growth and pursuit of an individual’s passion in order to elevate future leaders in the industry for the betterment of our community.
RaganSmith takes great pride in setting a standard of excellence as a consulting firm. Our focus on each project remains until we meet the expectations of our client and achieve our own standard of excellence.
Like what you see?Apply Now