CAD Technician, Landscape Architecture
RaganSmith is seeking a full time CAD Technician specializing in landscape architecture based in our Nashville office. This position is responsible for providing CAD support for Landscape Architects, serving as a key member of the team in the design and preparation of construction plans. The CAD Technician for landscape architecture will also collaborate internally with other CAD technicians, civil engineers, and land surveyors to assist our clients in the development of public, private, and mixed-use projects.
- Use AutoCAD and Land F/X to create detailed drawings of landscape architecture
- Ability to multi-task, work on multiple projects, and maintain organization
- Collaborate with Landscape Architects and Project Managers to meet deadlines
- Assure all requirements are met on project documents
- Additional related duties as needed
- Knowledge and experience preparing civil site plans
- Ability to work with deadlines in a team environment
- Strength in multi-department coordination
- Proficient written and verbal communication related to projects
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Land F/X, Lumion, and SketchUp
- In office work experience
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance, group term life insurance, identity theft protection, long-term and short-term disability coverage, telemedicine, and long term care insurance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and three additional paid days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Profit sharing bonus
- 401(k) contribution
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on work-life balance
RaganSmith was founded in 1933 as a land surveying company. More than eight decades later, we have grown into an interdisciplinary consulting firm of experienced civil engineers, landscape architects, transportation experts, savvy surveyors, and brilliant land planners serving the private and public sectors.
RaganSmith is an equal opportunity employer recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Like what you see?Apply Now