Landscape Designer | Nashville
Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc. is seeking an entry level Landscape Designer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program. This individual will be responsible for collaboration of project design on a wide range of large and small (and many times award-winning) projects. Nashville is an exciting market! Ragan-Smith is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our team and collaborate in-house with other landscape architects, civil engineers and land surveyors to assist our clients in the development of commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- Bachelor’s in Landscape Architecture
- Preferred internship experience with site planning and/or 1-2 year’s work experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with modeling surface sketches, sketch-up, and/or Lumion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong graphic and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of construction plans and details
- A team player and strong work ethic
Key responsibilities may include:
- Due diligence and concept development, research, graphic presentations and visualization
- Assisting with development of construction plans, details, and other associated tasks
Ragan-Smith provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Compensation will be negotiated based on level of experience and skills.
Ragan-Smith takes great pride in setting a standard of excellence as a consulting firm. Our staff of talented professionals strives to complete our work with expertise, professionalism, and integrity entrusted to us by our clients. Our focus on each project remains until we meet the expectations of our client and achieve our own standard of excellence.
Ragan-Smith is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.